We have been so blessed with the Truth of The Word and the Torah, as revealed by YHWH to us, that we would like to share this with as many as have an ear to hear. We were part of mainstream Christianity but our desire to find the truth, which started with questions pertaining to the True Sabbath, led us to the discovery of the original message of the Good News and an insight into the deception which has been part of the church for the best part of 2000 years.
The primary intention for structuring this site is two-fold:
- to draw you into the structured weekly study of Torah (the teachings of Moshe), which was the method of study envisaged by the desciples for the converts - Acts 15:21.
- to intoduce and connect you to like-minded ministries and resource sites
The information contained in this site is by no means the last word on any subject. We can only share what has been revealed to us - for we know only in part (1 Corinthians 13:9
Like us, most believers have listened intently to the 'theology of man' in the church and have believed that the teaching delivered is true to the Word. When one assumes responsibility for ones own study, in close relationship with YHWH, we find that the Scriptures state much more than what is traditionally preached. YHWH is faithful to reveal Truth to those that seek (Jeremiah 29:13
Most teaching contained in this site may appear somewhat challenging or controversial at first. We ask that you pray for wisdom and just bear with your feelings for a while. Our intention is not to divide the body but Truth must prevail. Let prayer be your guide.
We must remember that satan is the master deciever and not man. We have therefore fallen prey to his plan of deceipt and lies.
Some, in ignorance, may probably say that we belong to a cult (the Messianic/Hebrew Roots movement or the sect of the Natsarenes
- Acts 24:5) - I suggest you read this article
before forming an opinion.
Through this site we would like to provide answers and material to support the following contentious issues - and many more:
- Does it matter what name we use for The Creator Of the Universe and The Messiah
- What Is The Creators Law/Torah and the purpose Of Torah?
- Is The seventh day Sabbath for believers today
- The Appointed Scriptural Feasts – what is their meaning and are they for believers in Messiah
- Does it matter that religion, specifically Christianity, is filled with pagan traditions and beliefs
- Who Is The Church, Who Is Israel and Who Are The Two Houses Of Israel ?
- What is missing from the popular message of Salvation? What did the early disciples teach?
- Who Is The Bride Of The Messiah?
- What are the dietary laws outlined in the Torah and are they valid for us today?
In the Words of Yahushua in Matthew:
18 “For truly, I say to you, till the heaven and the earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall by no means pass from the Torah till all be done.
19 “Whoever, then, breaks one of the least of these commands, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the reign of the heavens; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the reign of the heavens.
20 “For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you shall by no means enter into the reign of the heavens.
Mattityahu /Matthew 5: 18-20