Some, in ignorance, may probably say that we belong to a cult (the Messianic/Hebrew Roots movement or the sect of the Natsarenes
- Acts 24:5) - I suggest you read this article
before forming an opinion.
Through this site we would like to provide answers and material to support the following contentious issues - and many more:
- Does it matter what name we use for The Creator Of the Universe and The Messiah
- What Is The Creators Law/Torah and the purpose Of Torah?
- Is The seventh day Sabbath for believers today
- The Appointed Scriptural Feasts – what is their meaning and are they for believers in Messiah
- Does it matter that religion, specifically Christianity, is filled with pagan traditions and beliefs
- Who Is The Church, Who Is Israel and Who Are The Two Houses Of Israel ?
- What is missing from the popular message of Salvation? What did the early disciples teach?
- Who Is The Bride Of The Messiah?
- What are the dietary laws outlined in the Torah and are they valid for us today?
In the Words of Yahushua in Matthew:
18 “For truly, I say to you, till the heaven and the earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall by no means pass from the Torah till all be done.
19 “Whoever, then, breaks one of the least of these commands, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the reign of the heavens; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the reign of the heavens.
20 “For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you shall by no means enter into the reign of the heavens.
Mattityahu /Matthew 5: 18-20